Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22104 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 295,527 ﷼ (₩1,337,005) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)