Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.820 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 243,126 ﷼ (₨63,643) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)