Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.166 YER / THB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 292,573 ﷼ (40,830 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)