Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.806 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 405,874 ﷼ (R$ 5,086) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)