Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.438 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 305,277 ﷼ (R$ 4,157) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 281,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)