Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.184 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 318,246 ﷼ (R$ 4,177) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 253,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)