Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.615 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 517,682 ﷼ (R$ 6,502) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)