Cost of living comparison between Tyre, Lebanon and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16580 YER / LBP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 330,538 ﷼ (1,993,652 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)