Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.228 YER / BAM
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 288,714 ﷼ (1,922KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)