Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 142.882 YER / BAM
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 336,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 280,458 ﷼ (1,963KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)