Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.515 YER / TMT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 419,183 ﷼ (5,702 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 327,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)