Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.270 YER / TMT *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 397,897 ﷼ (5,431 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 294,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)