Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.293 YER / TMT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 522,952 ﷼ (7,135 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)