Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.293 YER / TMT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 27% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 402,164 ﷼ (5,487 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 316,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)