Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.500 YER / TMT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 34% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 328,546 ﷼ (4,470 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 245,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)