Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.803 YER / KZT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 245,656 ﷼ (305,945 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)