Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08323 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 307,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 235,531 ﷼ (COL$2,829,770) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)