Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08511 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 318,954 ﷼ (COL$3,747,562) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)