Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08763 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 257,976 ﷼ (COL$2,943,885) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)