Cost of living comparison between Tumkur, India and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.733 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 60,778 ﷼ (₨16,280) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)