Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.542 YER / ARS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 268,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 154,183 ﷼ (ARS $23,567) in Tucumán.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)