Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.208 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 453,302 ﷼ (¥205,286) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 270,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)