Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.239 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 532,867 ﷼ (¥238,003) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (37 minutes ago)