Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.296 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 371,896 ﷼ (¥161,942) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 254,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)