Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.181 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 573,138 ﷼ (¥262,832) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)