Cost of living in Tsu, Japan vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.221 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 414,573 ﷼ (¥186,663) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 284,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)