Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15963 YER / CDF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 115% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 552,452 ﷼ (3,460,838 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 257,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)