Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17611 YER / CDF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 128% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 890,724 ﷼ (5,057,667 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)