Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.186 YER / NOK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 125% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 783,833 ﷼ (kr 25,967) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)