Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.869 YER / NOK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 124% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 908,531 ﷼ (kr 30,417) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)