Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.893 YER / NOK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 141% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 691,092 ﷼ (kr 22,371) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 287,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)