Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.649 YER / NOK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 138% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 667,181 ﷼ (kr 21,769) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 280,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)