Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.319 YER / NOK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 120% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 895,490 ﷼ (kr 30,543) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)