Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.736 YER / NOK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,881,269 ﷼ (kr 93,743) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)