Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.402 YER / NOK *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 158% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 754,092 ﷼ (kr 23,273) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)