Cost of living comparison between Tromsø, Norway and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.698 YER / NOK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 50% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,925,267 ﷼ (kr 98,501) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)