Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.319 YER / NOK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 126% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 918,037 ﷼ (kr 31,312) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (41 minutes ago)