Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.310 YER / CAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 364,377 ﷼ (C$1,935) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 291,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (41 minutes ago)