Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 294.425 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 301,725 ﷼ (€1,025) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 274,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)