Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 271.714 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 411,333 ﷼ (€1,514) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)