Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.806 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 424,413 ﷼ (2,309 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 328,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (30 minutes ago)