Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 184.282 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 401,077 ﷼ (2,176 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 295,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)