Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 186.502 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 387,359 ﷼ (2,077 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 301,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $9 (19 minutes ago)