Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.979 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 500,535 ﷼ (2,844 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)