Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 177.458 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 516,056 ﷼ (2,908 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)