Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.534 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 38% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 362,092 ﷼ (1,921 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 263,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)