Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16619 YER / LBP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 499,146 ﷼ (3,003,463 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 353,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)