Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16601 YER / LBP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 54% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 396,542 ﷼ (2,388,618 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 258,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (30 minutes ago)