Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16607 YER / LBP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 8% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 422,835 ﷼ (2,546,144 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)