Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16604 YER / LBP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 422,534 ﷼ (2,544,838 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 299,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)