Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.950 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 254,091 ﷼ (1,017 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)