Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.087 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 292,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 231,756 ﷼ (3,404TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)