Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.077 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 290,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 230,705 ﷼ (3,246TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)