Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.364 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 472,623 ﷼ (¥199,948) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 275,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)