Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.257 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 598,281 ﷼ (¥265,049) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)