Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.220 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 461,438 ﷼ (¥207,864) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 295,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)