Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.093 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 53% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 467,542 ﷼ (€1,590) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 306,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)