Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.127 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 53% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 504,125 ﷼ (€1,714) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (42 minutes ago)