Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00574 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 296,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 194,008 ﷼ (﷼ 33,777,617) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)