Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 268,387 ﷼ (﷼ 34,811,423) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (38 minutes ago)