Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.208 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 510,720 ﷼ (¥231,288) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 281,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (21 minutes ago)