Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.178 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 113% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 866,392 ﷼ (¥397,878) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)