Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.198 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,901,986 ﷼ (¥1,320,241) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (42 minutes ago)