Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.234 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 305,070 ﷼ (¥136,572) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 267,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)