Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.241 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 429,122 ﷼ (¥191,528) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)