Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.249 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 377,708 ﷼ (¥167,967) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)