Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.199 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 294,751 ﷼ (¥134,009) in Tokushima.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)