Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07885 YER / MGA
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 456,643 ﷼ (5,791,387 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (31 minutes ago)