Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08003 YER / MGA
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 26% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 493,762 ﷼ (6,169,456 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (30 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)