Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08087 YER / MGA *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 306,908 ﷼ (3,794,900 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 251,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsingborg costs 6,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $661 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)