Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07782 YER / MGA *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 301,997 ﷼ (3,880,743 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 253,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)