Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.900 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 317,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 225,878 ﷼ (₨57,918) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (41 minutes ago)