Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.857 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 200,515 ﷼ (₨51,991) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)