Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.845 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 331,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 236,593 ﷼ (₨61,536) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)