Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.727 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 256,591 ﷼ (₨68,842) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)