Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.662 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 254,491 ﷼ (₨69,496) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)