Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.901 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 32% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 216,260 ﷼ (₨55,435) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Fortaleza costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (20 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (30 minutes ago)