Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.855 YER / MDL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 341,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 277,465 ﷼ (20,026 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (43 minutes ago)