Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.995 YER / MDL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 26% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 301,929 ﷼ (23,235 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (23 minutes ago)