Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.300 YER / ALL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 278,753 ﷼ (121,188 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 266,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)