Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.203 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 1,554,649 ﷼ (元42,942) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)