Cost of living comparison between Tianjin, China and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.941 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 1,739,817 ﷼ (元47,097) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (37 minutes ago)