Cost of living in Thrissur, India vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.520 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 260,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 190,583 ﷼ (₨54,150) in Thrissur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)