Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.876 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 37% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 318,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 200,201 ﷼ (₨51,649) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)