Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.891 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 29% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 281,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 199,656 ﷼ (₨51,313) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)