Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 42% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 237,257 ﷼ (₨64,635) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)