Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.651 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 30% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 283,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 197,435 ﷼ (₨54,077) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Singapore costs SGD $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $29,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)