Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 264.664 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 482,142 ﷼ (€1,822) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 2 hours ago)