Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.777 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 328,999 ﷼ (13,278 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)