Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.319 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 267,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 223,138 ﷼ (8,168 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)