Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.025 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 345,363 ﷼ (13,801 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (40 minutes ago)