Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.786 YER / MAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 278,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 227,118 ﷼ (8,479 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)