Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.132 YER / MZN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 328,888 ﷼ (79,603 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 320,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (about 1 hour ago)