Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.261 YER / MZN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 277,159 ﷼ (65,038 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 255,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)