Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 263.438 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 569,471 ﷼ (€2,162) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)