Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.361 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 402,044 ﷼ (R$ 5,197) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (27 minutes ago)