Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37586 YER / CLP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 284,621 ﷼ (CH$757,243) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 244,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)