Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.575 YER / ZAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 318,981 ﷼ (R 17,172) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)