Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,838 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 331,491 ﷼ (﷼ 42,971,171) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (36 minutes ago)