Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,062 prices entered by 421 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00759 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 324,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 254,060 ﷼ (﷼ 33,472,506) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $716 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)