Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,014 prices entered by 507 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00594 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 219,259 ﷼ (﷼ 36,929,185) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)