Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.633 YER / GHS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 486,927 ﷼ (GH₵8,913) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (36 minutes ago)