Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.130 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 355,465 ﷼ (RM6,333) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)