Cost of living comparison between Tawau, Malaysia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 59.717 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 419,241 ﷼ (RM7,020) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 4 hours ago)