Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08158 YER / UZS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 268,626 ﷼ (3,292,941 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)