Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07461 YER / UZS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 389,356 ﷼ (5,218,408 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)